Your lockdown questions answered



The NZMYC and the PIC teams are working from within their bubbles to keep the Great Race North on track.


While it’s too soon to make a call just yet rest assured all decisions will be made on the basis of safety in relation to the Covid-19 outbreak.


We’ll stay in contact with you by email and on Facebook with updates including info for boats needing to obtain Cat 3 before the race. We will also keep this page updated, so check any time.


If you don't receive our email newsletter, make sure you sign up here to get the latest intel.


October is always a busy month for marine contractors so if you are needing to get your boat hauled out or work done we recommend you talk to them now about options as we drop down alert levels.


If the event is cancelled due to the Covid-19 situation, or if postponed and the new date doesn’t suit you, 100% of your entry fee will be refunded.


Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.


Stay safe!